Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ciao You Palpitating Nuisance

Flutter.
Skip.
Murmur.

Reaching not to soothe but to yank.
Rest be still.
Tired of your musings and trivial delights.
It is maddening what pleasure you take in his brow, smile, and fingertips.

Be still. Or I shall squash you.
You laugh at my utterances of forbearance.
Like jello I knead you and like playdoh you squeeze betwixt my limbs.

Smatterings now Skipping now Muttering.
Quiet, I wish not to hear your beatings o'Hollow drum.
Peaceful endings and not a racing stream of thoughts.
Anxiety, is not mistress here. Independent of the thumping.

I declare I will tear you out and offer you to the sun.
Wither away and let me be.
Memory knows best. My mind must win.
But you sneak upon me.
Struggling I must rise and battle.

My body not yours. Aren't you a limb. So be like a mouse.
Mutter those sweet nothings into the gates of despair.
I shall rule here.
I will rip you into pieces and lay as shards of glass.
Denying the roosting of eloquence of blood.

Ciao you palpitating nuisance.